วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Is Green DIY Energy a Scam? - Green DIY Energy Review



Is the Green DIY Energy guide for building solar panels a scam? The owner of this system claims that it has helped him save more money by harnessing free sunlight. This seemed like a really interesting project to me when I first heard it. Even though I was still skeptical, I still went ahead to purchase this and now I am glad that I did.

Making my own solar energy system following the steps in this guide has been very rewarding and fun for me. Not only has it helped me cut down my electric bills significantly, I am also happy to be doing my part in helping to keep the environment clean.

What Are the Main Benefits You Can Expect to Experience by Following the Green DIY Energy Methods?

1. More Savings on Electric Bills

The solar panels can cut down your electricity bills by as much as 80 to 90%. For some people who live in areas that receive a lot of sunlight, they have also been able to sell the excess power that is produced back to the grid company for a profit. These companies that pay you the excess produced use a net metering policy. This means that the extra electric power generated by you can be shared by other users on the grid, and you earn a profit for supplying this electricity.

2. Much More Affordable to Build Compared to Purchasing a Retail Version

Using these plans have made the solar panels a much more worthwhile investment. Buying the panels retail are very expensive and from my calculations, can take a few years before the investment amount is made back. Using Green DIY Energy allowed me to recover my costs in just 2 months.

3. You Will Not Be Affected by Power Outages

In the case of a power outage, your house will continue to receive electricity from the solar systems or from the batteries at night and will not be affected by the outage.

4. Eligible to Claim Tax Credits from the Government

You can start to receive tax credits from the government for using cleaner green energy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น